Association of Australia T03
Glenorchy - Safe and Inclusive
G.P.O. Box 1366 Hobart Tasmania 7001 Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org mob. 0412 299 209
New members welcome! - Juniors, ladies and gents young and not so young
Wide range of disciplines to suit most physical abilities
Joining - in Brief
Please visit the Join Us link for more detailed information.
To shoot long term at T03 you will need:
1. Club Membership. Join SSAA online at www.ssaa.org.au or use an application form and make sure you nominate Glenorchy as your preferred branch. Being a member of the branch means you are automatically a member of the club.
2. Firearms Licence with appropriate categories (See Firearms Services website)
Obtaining a licence can be a lengthy process so while you wait for your Firearms Licence to be processed you can still shoot with club guns using an Exemption. A Minor's Permit is required if you are under 18.
We recommend that you visit one of the ranges on a rostered meeting to talk with someone to help guide you through the process. Wednesday evenings after 7pm at the AIF Range or the 1st or 3rd Saturday after 10am at the Mitchell Range are preferred times. New Members Packs are available from both ranges.
Non T03 SSAA members can transfer to T03 via the National website or a Transfer Form and are reminded that they, like all members, must also join the SSAA T03 Handgun Division in order to have a Permit to Acquire a Handgun signed by a club official.
On presentation of the receipt to a committee member, juniors can claim reimbursement for their first year SSAA membership fee.
* 2017 Lunch and Presentation Day pics out now
* Police storage inspection checklist
* 37th edition of Bull Barrel out now - December 2017.
Current Calendar and Roster
No working bees 30th or 31st Dec
C&A resumes Sat 6th Jan
RMS resumes Tue 9th Jan
INDIA resumes Wed 10th Jan
3P & FR resumes Thu 11th Jan
* 2018 Calendar 2018 Roster
* New! Target Pistol - 2nd Saturday of the month at 9 am
Changes to the Current Calendar or Roster
Reminder that IPSC is an 12 noon start - 11.30 to help set-up.
* 2018 Supplementary Calendar view
* 21/10/2017 RF FR & 3P State Titles info AIF Range
- Mitchell Range:
* 26-27th August Winter Western Action Showdown info Pics
* Range C has been expanded and will be the main practice range in 2018 as Range B is used more often for new and existing competition disciplines.
* No jacketed ammo permitted.
State and National Titles/Competitions hosted by T03 Glenorchy:
Events - Blue Hills and
(Please confirm all details with the relevant club)