Association of Australia T03
Glenorchy - Safe and Inclusive
G.P.O. Box 1366 Hobart Tasmania 7001 Secretary: email@example.com mob. 0412 299 209
New members welcome! - Juniors, ladies and gents young and not so young
Wide range of disciplines to suit most physical abilities
Joining - in Brief
Please visit the Join Us link for more detailed information.
To shoot long term at T03 you will need:
1. Club Membership. Join SSAA online at www.ssaa.org.au or use an application form and make sure you nominate Glenorchy as your preferred branch. Being a member of the branch means you are automatically a member of the club.
2. Firearms Licence with appropriate categories (See Firearms Services website)
Obtaining a licence can be a lengthy process so while you wait for your Firearms Licence to be processed you can still shoot with club guns using an Exemption. A Minor's Permit is required if you are under 18.
We recommend that you visit one of the ranges on a rostered meeting to talk with someone to help guide you through the process. Wednesday evenings after 7pm at the AIF Range or the 1st or 3rd Saturday after 10am at the Mitchell Range are preferred times. New Members Packs are available from both ranges.
Non T03 SSAA members can transfer to T03 via the National website or a Transfer Form and are reminded that they, like all members, must also join the SSAA T03 Handgun Division in order to have a Permit to Acquire a Handgun signed by a club official.
On presentation of the receipt to a committee member, juniors can claim reimbursement for their first year SSAA membership fee.
Reminder: No Mitchell Range practice ranges open 14th september due to SA Titles being held. Target Pistol and IPSC will be staged on the 4th Saturday, 28th September
Derwent Valley Field and Game have invited SSAA members to the State Shotgun Titles -birds only on 14th and 15th September. 10pm start with 100 shots on Saturday and 50 on Sunday. $10 per round of 25 targets. Contact Ray Williams at New Norfolk gun shop for more details.* T42 - Proposed changes to the State Constitution view
* 44th edition of Bull Barrel out now - September 2019.
* Police storage inspection checklist
Current Calendar and Roster
* 2019 Calendar (Jul-Dec) 2019 Roster (Jul-Dec)
Changes to the Current Calendar or Roster
WOW - What's On Wednesday? Find out what is on offer at the Mitchell Range on a Wednesday. view
* 2019 Supplementary Calendar view
- Mitchell Range:
* No jacketed ammo permitted.
State and National Titles/Competitions hosted by T03 Glenorchy:
* 2019 Tasmanian Single Action State Championships 14-15 September
Events - Blue Hills and
(Please confirm all details with the relevant club)