Association of Australia T03
Glenorchy - Safe and Inclusive
G.P.O. Box 1366 Hobart Tasmania 7001 Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org mob. 0412 299 209
New members welcome! - Juniors, ladies and gents young and not so young
Wide range of disciplines to suit most physical abilities
Covid-19 Information Board
All Club information regarding the virus, including any range closures will be posted here with notification of updates to this site posted on facebook.
30/07/20 Revised Handgun Participation Rate Reduction view
09/07/20 1.45 pm - Stage 3
80 athletes will be permitted on a range Follow the hygiene, safe distancing and cleaning guidelines in the Stage 2 Safety Plan. Range books ishould include a contact phone number in the signature space.
Gidelines and procedures for operating our ranges are:
· Allow scoring if considered covid safe to do so.
· Allow normal discipline rules and courses of fire.
club roster and calendar apply .
Roadmap to Recovery viewHandgun Participation Rate Reduction view
Extensions to Club Exemptions view
Joining - in Brief
Please visit the Join Us link for more detailed information.
To shoot long term at T03 you will need:
1. Club Membership. Join SSAA online at www.ssaa.org.au or use an application form and make sure you nominate Glenorchy as your preferred branch. Being a member of the branch means you are automatically a member of the club.
2. Firearms Licence with appropriate categories (See Firearms Services website)
Obtaining a licence can be a lengthy process so while you wait for your Firearms Licence to be processed you can still shoot with club guns using an Exemption. A Minor's Permit is required if you are under 18.
We recommend that you visit one of the ranges on a rostered meeting to talk with someone to help guide you through the process. Wednesday evenings after 7pm at the AIF Range or the 1st or 3rd Saturday after 10am at the Mitchell Range are preferred times. New Members Packs are available from both ranges.
Non T03 SSAA members can transfer to T03 via the National website or a Transfer Form and are reminded that they, like all members, must also join the SSAA T03 Handgun Division in order to have a Permit to Acquire a Handgun signed by a club official.
On presentation of the receipt to a committee member, juniors can claim reimbursement for their first year SSAA membership fee.
* Glenorchy Mountain Bike Master Plan
The Plan has been released for public comment until 14th August.
See Plan and surveys
All members are welcome to make an individual response but please do not make comments on behalf of the Club.
All members are invited to a meeting at 10 am Sunday 9th August at the AIF Clubrooms to discuss the Plan, concepts for a Mitchel Range Master Plan and to approve an official response from the Club.
See Meeting Promo
See GCC Promo
* 2020 AGM 24th August see notice
Draft Constitution 2020 v3.1 view
List of amendments to our current constitution contained in 3.1 view
* Check the Covid-19 Information Board above.
* 47th edition of Bull Barrel June 2020 Out Now
* Police storage inspection checklist
Current Calendar and Roster
* 2020 Calendar (Jan-Jun) 2020 Roster (Jan-Jun)
Changes to the Current Calendar or Roster
1. 30th April at 6.30 AIF is Captain's Choice
2. Stage 2 Roster in operation from June 15th
* 2019 Supplementary Calendar view
- Mitchell Range:
* IPSC Invitational 29th Feb / 1st March
* No jacketed ammo permitted.
State and National Titles/Competitions hosted by T03 Glenorchy:
Events - Blue Hills and
(Please confirm all details with the relevant club)