Association of Australia T03
Glenorchy - Safe and Inclusive
G.P.O. Box 1366 Hobart Tasmania 7001 Secretary: email@example.com mob. 0412 299 209
New members welcome! - Juniors, ladies and gents young and not so young
Wide range of disciplines to suit most physical abilities
Covid-19 Information Board
All Club information regarding the virus, including any range closures will be posted here with notification of updates to this site posted on facebook.
Handgun Participation Rate Reduction view
Extensions to Club Exemptions view
Joining - in Brief
Please visit the Join Us link for more detailed information.
To shoot long term at T03 you will need:
1. Club Membership. Join SSAA online at www.ssaa.org.au or use an application form and make sure you nominate Glenorchy as your preferred branch. Being a member of the branch means you are automatically a member of the club.
2. Firearms Licence with appropriate categories (See Firearms Services website)
Obtaining a licence can be a lengthy process so while you wait for your Firearms Licence to be processed you can still shoot with club guns using an Exemption. A Minor's Permit is required if you are under 18.
We recommend that you visit one of the ranges on a rostered meeting to talk with someone to help guide you through the process. Wednesday evenings after 7pm at the AIF Range or the 1st or 3rd Saturday after 10am at the Mitchell Range are preferred times. New Members Packs are available from both ranges.
Non T03 SSAA members can transfer to T03 via the National website or a Transfer Form and are reminded that they, like all members, must also join the SSAA T03 Handgun Division in order to have a Permit to Acquire a Handgun signed by a club official.
On presentation of the receipt to a committee member, juniors can claim reimbursement for their first year SSAA membership fee.
* 2020 Xmas Party and Presentation Day report out now view
* Glenorchy Mountain Bike Master Plan
GMBP has been ratified
MR to receive a long-term lease over an expanded area.
See Plan and surveys
* Check the Covid-19 Information Board above.
* 49th edition of Bull Barrel December 2020 Out Now
* Police storage inspection checklist
Current Calendar and Roster
* 2021 Calendar (Jan-Jun) 2021 Roster (Jan-Jun)
Changes to the Current Calendar or Roster
1. Handgun Training on Wednesday 23rd and 30th Dec - cancelled
2. Mitchell Range on 26th Dec - closed
* 2020 Supplementary Calendar view
- Mitchell Range:
* No jacketed ammo permitted.
State and National Titles/Competitions hosted by T03 Glenorchy:
Events - Blue Hills and
(Please confirm all details with the relevant club)