Association of Australia T03
Glenorchy - Safe and Inclusive
G.P.O. Box 1366 Hobart Tasmania 7001 Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org mob. 0412 299 209
New members welcome! - Juniors, ladies and gents young and not so young
Wide range of disciplines to suit most physical abilities
Joining - in Brief
Please visit the Join Us link for more detailed information.
To shoot long term at T03 you will need:
1. Club Membership. Join SSAA online at www.ssaa.org.au or use an application form and make sure you nominate Glenorchy as your preferred branch. Being a member of the branch means you are automatically a member of the club after a short probationary period..
2. Firearms Licence with appropriate categories (See Firearms Services website)
Obtaining a licence can be a lengthy process so while you wait for your Firearms Licence to be processed you can still shoot with club guns using an Exemption. A Minor's Permit is required if you are under 18.
We recommend that you visit one of the ranges on a rostered meeting to talk with someone to help guide you through the process. Wednesday evenings after 7pm at the AIF Range or the 1st or 3rd Saturday after 10am at the Mitchell Range are preferred times. New Members Packs are available from both ranges.
Non T03 SSAA members can transfer to T03 via the National website or a Transfer Form and are reminded that they, like all members, must also join the SSAA T03 Handgun Division in order to have a first Permit to Acquire a Handgun signed by a club official.
On presentation of the receipt to a committee member, juniors can claim reimbursement for their first year SSAA membership fee.
* MITCHELL RANGE MASTER PLAN APPEAL
An appeal has been launched to ask members and supporters of
the Club to help fund the development of the Mitchell Range.
Please see the appeal flyer for more information.
* AGM 28th August. Committee members are listed in the Bull Barrel 60.
Version 3.2 of the constitution was ratified.
* New Range Fees for 2023 - View
* Bull Barrel September 2023 Out Now - View
Current Calendar and Roster
* 2023 Calendar (Jul-Dec) 2023 Roster (Jul-Dec)
Changes to the Current Calendar or Roster
The last details of Classic and Action Matches will start before 11.30.
* 2023 Supplementary Calendar view
& News - Mitchell Range:
* 2023 Single Action State Titles 25th - 26th November
Entry Form All ranges will be closed to other events.
* No jacketed or gas-checked ammo permitted on any of our ranges.
Events - Blue Hills and
(Please confirm all details with the relevant club)